Natural Wonders of Costa Rica
- Private Journey
- 12 days Please contact us for customized tour price
Call 650 384 0033 M-F 9-5 PST or speak to your travel professional
Highlights of the Tour
- Cruise through Tortuguero National Park’s canals and backwaters, watching monkeys, birds and marine life in their natural habitat.
- Learn about the sea turtle conservation efforts at the Sea Turtle Conservancy. Observe turtles nesting on the beach. (July to September)
- Relax in the hot springs at the base of Arenal Volcano.
- Walk across suspended bridges and hike among native flora at Monteverde Cloudforest.
- Enjoy the beautiful beaches and tropical forests of Manuel Antonio National Park.
- Costa Rica’s commitment to sustainability is exemplary. Between 98-99% of the country’s electricity comes from renewable resources, and nearly 30% of the country’s land is preserved in national parks and wildlife reserves. Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Preserve is run by the Tropical Science Center, a historic non-government that has pioneered conservation efforts, research, ecotourism, and sustainable development initiatives throughout the country. Manuel Antonio National park has received the ICT Elite Certificate of Sustainable Tourism in 2021. Tortuguero National Park works with Sea Turtle Conservancy and research, the world’s oldest international nonprofit. We plan your journey using small, family-run establishments to benefit the local communities and, wherever possible, use accommodations that practice sustainable tourism.
San José | Torguguero | Arenal Volcano | Monteverde Cloud Forest | Manuel Antonio
Explore Costa Rica’s incredible natural wonders – rainforest, cloud forest, volcano, and beaches! Located on the lush Caribbean coast, Tortuguero National Park is home to nesting sea turtles and beautiful rivers that meander through the wildlife-rich jungle. Proceed to Costa Rica’s most famous volcano, Arenal, a perfect place for outdoor adventures. Hike, zipline, and explore diverse birds and wildlife through the magical shrouds of mist at Monteverde Cloudforest Reserve that supports six different ecosystems. End your vacation with a few days at the beautiful, untouched beaches that border a rainforest teeming with various species of monkeys at Manuel Antonio.
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1Arrive in San José
Day 2San José - Tortuguero National Park
Day 3Tortuguero National Park
Day 4Tortuguero – Arenal National Park
Day 5Arenal National Park
Day 6Arenal National Park
Day 7Arenal – Monteverde Cloud Forest
Day 8Monteverde Cloud forest
Day 9Monteverde – Manuel Antonio
Day 10-11Manuel Antonio
Day 12Return home or extend your journey
Arrive in San José
San José - Tortuguero National Park
Tortuguero National Park
Tortuguero – Arenal National Park
Arenal National Park
Arenal National Park
Arenal – Monteverde Cloud Forest
Monteverde Cloud forest
Monteverde – Manuel Antonio
Return home or extend your journey
Price available on request. Please email email@example.com or call 1-650-384-0033.
For your holidays, we choose environmentally sustainable accommodations that implement green initiatives by actively reducing energy and water usage and help the guests keep their impact to a minimum, like not changing towels and linens daily unless requested. Some of these hotels operate with renewable energy, bring farm-to-table food from onsite organic gardens, and even build with recycled building materials.
This tour can be customized to fit into your pace and budget. Please contact us for a customized itinerary.Terms and Conditions